Couponing
Ok so most of you who know me know that I am obssessed with coupons and finding good deals for my family. I'm still learning, "the game" but I think I am progressing nicely.
It's all about finding the good deals then the coupons that go with it, then making your dinners around those. Which is proving very hard.
If any of you have advice, good healthy recipes, or just tricks let me know. I am out to save my family the most amount of money possible. It's the one thing (besides raise our son) that I feel I can contribute.
Anyway, there is a new contest going on with my friends blog: iheartcoupons.blogspot.com that cellfire (a place where you can add extra coupons to your Dillons card) is giving away $100 grocery gift card and one of the things you have to do is blog about so guess what? I'm blogging about it. :) I'm also adding her button to my page. Seriously though if you are in the Springfield area you should check out her page. I have known this sweet lady for a LONG time, we grew up together and could probably spill some dirt on each other. Just FYI I took her driving once....before she was 16. Remember Mandie? Good times!! Anyway, check out her blog. It helps me find the good deals. And again if you know of any good blogs or tricks to the trade don't hesitate to share them with me. I'm also always looking for some good recipes. Healthy is always good too. :)
Enjoy your summer everyone!
It's all about finding the good deals then the coupons that go with it, then making your dinners around those. Which is proving very hard.
If any of you have advice, good healthy recipes, or just tricks let me know. I am out to save my family the most amount of money possible. It's the one thing (besides raise our son) that I feel I can contribute.
Anyway, there is a new contest going on with my friends blog: iheartcoupons.blogspot.com that cellfire (a place where you can add extra coupons to your Dillons card) is giving away $100 grocery gift card and one of the things you have to do is blog about so guess what? I'm blogging about it. :) I'm also adding her button to my page. Seriously though if you are in the Springfield area you should check out her page. I have known this sweet lady for a LONG time, we grew up together and could probably spill some dirt on each other. Just FYI I took her driving once....before she was 16. Remember Mandie? Good times!! Anyway, check out her blog. It helps me find the good deals. And again if you know of any good blogs or tricks to the trade don't hesitate to share them with me. I'm also always looking for some good recipes. Healthy is always good too. :)
Enjoy your summer everyone!
Comments
SO glad you are teaching me the tricks of the trade. I didn't know I could save so much money and I really love doing it. Thanks for all you do! You ROCK my friend!!!!! :)