PRAISE THE LORD
So, Maddux has now been sleeping through the night in his crib for a week. PRAISE THE LORD!! Now that doesn't mean that I get any more sleep.... we have a video monitor, worth the money by the way, and everytime he coughs, grunts, moves, rubs his eyes I wake up. But as the week has gone by it get's less and less. I am just thankful that he is doing so good in his crib. My friend Shari told me, "he will tell you when he's ready for his crib", and sure enough she was right! :) It is a HUGE blessing! We put him down at 8pm and he sleeps until around 5:30 or 6:30a.m. which I think is really good. Then Andy will feed him and bring him to bed with me and he will sleep for about another hour to two. And I get the snuggles!! :) Ahhhh, the pleasure of some sleep!
Tonight our next big test. We are leaving Maddux with his Grammie (my mom) while we go out to dinner with some friends. She is coming over, but it is still hard to leave him in someone else's care you know? I'm sure he will do great! I know my mom is excited beyond belief! :) I'll let you know how it goes!!
Maddux is also officially 6 months old today. Can you believe it? It has gone by so fast!! I look at my friends who just had babies and it makes me sad for those newborn days...although I wouldn't go back to them. I enjoy sleeping for more than 2 hours at a time!!!!!!! :) But still, it's amazing he is 6 months old. I know one day I will be amazed he is a year, then two and so on. It's sad for a mommy to learn that your baby is getting bigger. Although when I think of the alternative I am EXTREMELY greatful my son is growing and developing normally. So many don't have the joy of saying that.
So that's all from our corner. We are enjoying every minute with our precious son and not wanting anymore yet! :)
Tonight our next big test. We are leaving Maddux with his Grammie (my mom) while we go out to dinner with some friends. She is coming over, but it is still hard to leave him in someone else's care you know? I'm sure he will do great! I know my mom is excited beyond belief! :) I'll let you know how it goes!!
Maddux is also officially 6 months old today. Can you believe it? It has gone by so fast!! I look at my friends who just had babies and it makes me sad for those newborn days...although I wouldn't go back to them. I enjoy sleeping for more than 2 hours at a time!!!!!!! :) But still, it's amazing he is 6 months old. I know one day I will be amazed he is a year, then two and so on. It's sad for a mommy to learn that your baby is getting bigger. Although when I think of the alternative I am EXTREMELY greatful my son is growing and developing normally. So many don't have the joy of saying that.
So that's all from our corner. We are enjoying every minute with our precious son and not wanting anymore yet! :)
Comments