Borrowed time
This week has been a bit ruff for many of my friends from high school, including myself. One of my sister's classmates was killed in a car accident on Saturday, she was 29 years old. We know we aren't amune to death it always hits us like a punch in the gut, especially this close to Christmas. But I appreciate death for this reason, it reminds me to not let one day go by without telling those I love that I love them and appreciate them. It also reminds me that I don't hold the reigns to my life, my creator does.
So it's been a tuff week with trying to get a handle on emotions and trying to remind myself that for now my family is ok and together and I just keep praying that NEVER ends!! :)
Maddux is almost 16 months now and that seems crazy to me. He is a ball of energy. He is not walking yet, can walk with our fingers but chooses not to do it by himself. :) He is sure stubborn, just like his parents. :) Great. :) He loves to play, read books and find out what and how things work. He is SO much like his Daddy in that way!! He continues to be our joy everyday!!! It's amazing to me how much I ache for him when I'm away from him and yet other times I just wish I had 2 seconds of peace. (like bathroom times) This Christmas is sure to be an exciting one as he begins to figure out how to unwrap gifts. At least we hope!!
Nothing new from Andy and I. Just the same old. :) Just wanted to update my blog real quick with some few notes. I am SO blessed to have friends and family near this season. I pray you all find comfort and love with your loved ones this Christmas. Merry Christmas from the Steinmann's. :)
So it's been a tuff week with trying to get a handle on emotions and trying to remind myself that for now my family is ok and together and I just keep praying that NEVER ends!! :)
Maddux is almost 16 months now and that seems crazy to me. He is a ball of energy. He is not walking yet, can walk with our fingers but chooses not to do it by himself. :) He is sure stubborn, just like his parents. :) Great. :) He loves to play, read books and find out what and how things work. He is SO much like his Daddy in that way!! He continues to be our joy everyday!!! It's amazing to me how much I ache for him when I'm away from him and yet other times I just wish I had 2 seconds of peace. (like bathroom times) This Christmas is sure to be an exciting one as he begins to figure out how to unwrap gifts. At least we hope!!
Nothing new from Andy and I. Just the same old. :) Just wanted to update my blog real quick with some few notes. I am SO blessed to have friends and family near this season. I pray you all find comfort and love with your loved ones this Christmas. Merry Christmas from the Steinmann's. :)
Comments