Not for the faint of heart
Ok so this is going to be a vent blog. I just need to let it out somehow so I'm choosing to it on a blog that many don't read. :) This week has been a week from HELL!!!!!!!!!! I don't know if it's the full moon (Saturday) or what but I CANT WAIT for this week to be over!!!
First I haven't gotten much sleep since Sunday because my son hasn't been sleeping well, or my husband is snoring freakin' king size logs. So I'm a bit emotional because of that. But my son hasn't been sleeping hardly at all. He went from taking 2 naps regularly to me adjusting him to 1 nap a day and last week he would sleep for 3 hours during his one nap. This week it's been at max an hour and a half nap. Then he's a cranky butt and a nightmare to be around. Today he threw the BIGGEST fit he's thrown ever. Hitting me, practically laying on the floor throwing his fit. Now I know he's almost 2, he's going to be testing his boundaries, blah blah blah. It is NOT ok! I don't care if he's 2 or 22. And it's frustrating to Mommies who are trying their hardest to care for them even on hardly any sleep so it's been a bit tense in our house today. :)
I just find parenting sometimes so difficult. It's not the snuggles that are hard it's the discipline and what to do. Why don't they come with instruction mannuels? And this is coming from someone who has her degree in childhood education. HELLO! I just don't know how people do it sometimes. By the time I get Maddux down, clean up the kitchen from lunch, sweep the kitchen from lunch, do dishes and laundry, Maddux wakes up. I usually let him lay in his crib for awhile, but it stresses me out cause what Mother likes to hear their child cry. Not this one!!!! So how am I ever suppose to find time for my couponing that is necessary, or cleaning the rest of the house, or baking or good Lord exercising? Plus you put on top of that just the lack of support sometimes I get and it's enough to push someone over the edge.
Anyway, I'm just having a really bad day and I needed to talk about it without anyone giving me advice, or saying "your a good Mom". I know I'm a good Mom, it's just HARD! :) All Mom's have these days. :)
Anyway, I can hardly wait to get out of the house for my hair cut today. :) Mommy needs a time out!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Parenthood is NOT for the faint of heart, that's for sure!
First I haven't gotten much sleep since Sunday because my son hasn't been sleeping well, or my husband is snoring freakin' king size logs. So I'm a bit emotional because of that. But my son hasn't been sleeping hardly at all. He went from taking 2 naps regularly to me adjusting him to 1 nap a day and last week he would sleep for 3 hours during his one nap. This week it's been at max an hour and a half nap. Then he's a cranky butt and a nightmare to be around. Today he threw the BIGGEST fit he's thrown ever. Hitting me, practically laying on the floor throwing his fit. Now I know he's almost 2, he's going to be testing his boundaries, blah blah blah. It is NOT ok! I don't care if he's 2 or 22. And it's frustrating to Mommies who are trying their hardest to care for them even on hardly any sleep so it's been a bit tense in our house today. :)
I just find parenting sometimes so difficult. It's not the snuggles that are hard it's the discipline and what to do. Why don't they come with instruction mannuels? And this is coming from someone who has her degree in childhood education. HELLO! I just don't know how people do it sometimes. By the time I get Maddux down, clean up the kitchen from lunch, sweep the kitchen from lunch, do dishes and laundry, Maddux wakes up. I usually let him lay in his crib for awhile, but it stresses me out cause what Mother likes to hear their child cry. Not this one!!!! So how am I ever suppose to find time for my couponing that is necessary, or cleaning the rest of the house, or baking or good Lord exercising? Plus you put on top of that just the lack of support sometimes I get and it's enough to push someone over the edge.
Anyway, I'm just having a really bad day and I needed to talk about it without anyone giving me advice, or saying "your a good Mom". I know I'm a good Mom, it's just HARD! :) All Mom's have these days. :)
Anyway, I can hardly wait to get out of the house for my hair cut today. :) Mommy needs a time out!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Parenthood is NOT for the faint of heart, that's for sure!
Comments