My baby is 2!

So today (the 28th) my "baby" turned 2.....where did the time go? Could he REALLY be the same age of some of the kiddos I used to teach??? Sigh....

What a wonderful 2 years though. I have grown so much. I never realized how selfish I was (and still am..I'm a work in progress) until I had him. I never understood what it meant to WANT to die for someon...I do now!!! He brings so much joy to Andy and I's life. The things he says, the little quirky things he does, the different parts of Andy and I that come out every once in awhile, it's all been a joyeous ride. I'm sad that he is 2.... I am now a parent of a toddler, GAG. :) But I plan on enjoying each moment of his second year. Each season of his life I will enjoy, or force myself to enjoy if I have to.

What a wonderful gift you are my son. I can't wait to see what God does with your life. I am proud to be your Mom, I am proud to call you my firstborn and my son. No matter where life takes you or where life takes me, I will NEVER leave you and I will ALWAYS love you more than you will ever understand!!! You are my most precious gift. You are the best thing I have ever done and will ever do. Happy 2nd Birthday my precious baby. I hope you get to celebrate so many more and I hope I'm there to party with you. I love you!!! -Mommy

Comments

Mandie said…
Maddux is so lucky to have such a wonderful mommy!

Popular posts from this blog

Moment of Glory

Couponing