Life
So I just wanted to update our blog while I had a moment to think. :) Doesn't happen very often with a two year old running around! :)
Life is good here in the Steinmann house. Maddux is a very active, very vocal, very opinionated two year old. :) He is into balls of all kinds, cars of all kinds, animals especially horses and cows, and loves his TV...not my favorite thing. :) He changes his favorite movie weekly. This week we introduced "Wall-E" to him, because I was tired of his current favorite movie "Horton Hears a Who". :) He also is obssessed with trains of all kinds. We got him a train table last year for Christmas and he's not really into it! Every night we have to put the trains to "night-night" before he goes to bed and every morning that's the first thing we do, get them up. They even sleep on a pillow and have their own blanket. :)
Andy and I are doing good. We are still loving James River and have even joined a small group, which they call Life Groups. We are being beyond blessed by new friendships as well as restoring some old ones. I find myself looking forward to Sunday mornings, something I've never done before, because I love stepping into the building and just feeling God there. Our pastor is a powerful preacher who I feel has a real handle on God's word and God's plan for him and the church. It amazes me because every Sunday people are getting saved. The church is a HUGE blessing to us and we are so happy for really the first time as a married couple.
I also got the opportunity to attend their women's conference the first week of October. Let me tell you, I WAS CHANGED! It was a wonderful weekend, full of lots of fun, laughs and good solid teaching about what God's dreams are for His girls. I don't think I've ever stopped and really thought that God has dreams for me. It changed my perspective and lit a fire that I didn't know was dim!! There was a AWESOME speaker by the name of Christine Caine who spoke and really got me thinking and dreaming again. Look her up on youtube. She is so real and so on fire. She also leads a campaign called the A21 Campaign to get girls out of the sex trade in mostly Eastern Europe, focusing on Greece. It's a moving thing to hear of these girls, 14 years old being forced to service at least 40 men a day. Can you imagine? It was a humbling, moving experience at Design for Life (the conference name) and I'm already looking forward to next year!!! :)
Well Maddux just woke up so I better go get him. The Steinmann's are doing good and keeping busy! :)
Hope your family is too!
Life is good here in the Steinmann house. Maddux is a very active, very vocal, very opinionated two year old. :) He is into balls of all kinds, cars of all kinds, animals especially horses and cows, and loves his TV...not my favorite thing. :) He changes his favorite movie weekly. This week we introduced "Wall-E" to him, because I was tired of his current favorite movie "Horton Hears a Who". :) He also is obssessed with trains of all kinds. We got him a train table last year for Christmas and he's not really into it! Every night we have to put the trains to "night-night" before he goes to bed and every morning that's the first thing we do, get them up. They even sleep on a pillow and have their own blanket. :)
Andy and I are doing good. We are still loving James River and have even joined a small group, which they call Life Groups. We are being beyond blessed by new friendships as well as restoring some old ones. I find myself looking forward to Sunday mornings, something I've never done before, because I love stepping into the building and just feeling God there. Our pastor is a powerful preacher who I feel has a real handle on God's word and God's plan for him and the church. It amazes me because every Sunday people are getting saved. The church is a HUGE blessing to us and we are so happy for really the first time as a married couple.
I also got the opportunity to attend their women's conference the first week of October. Let me tell you, I WAS CHANGED! It was a wonderful weekend, full of lots of fun, laughs and good solid teaching about what God's dreams are for His girls. I don't think I've ever stopped and really thought that God has dreams for me. It changed my perspective and lit a fire that I didn't know was dim!! There was a AWESOME speaker by the name of Christine Caine who spoke and really got me thinking and dreaming again. Look her up on youtube. She is so real and so on fire. She also leads a campaign called the A21 Campaign to get girls out of the sex trade in mostly Eastern Europe, focusing on Greece. It's a moving thing to hear of these girls, 14 years old being forced to service at least 40 men a day. Can you imagine? It was a humbling, moving experience at Design for Life (the conference name) and I'm already looking forward to next year!!! :)
Well Maddux just woke up so I better go get him. The Steinmann's are doing good and keeping busy! :)
Hope your family is too!
Comments